IMA Group Benefits has been serving employers throughout New England for 25 years. Our customers span a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, retail, schools, engineering and technology. IMA Group Benefits offers Benefit Analysis, Wellness Packages and HR Compliance Programs.
We work with all sizes of employers to provide specialized benefit programs and client services. We are a family owned business since 1924 built on high-touch, personal service and commitment to our clients.
IMA Group Benefits Services & Capabilities
- Employee benefit solutions
- Health care cost solutions
- Benefits renewal planning including competitive market review and renewal cost analysis
- Alternative funding arrangements including HRA & HSA plans
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance including reporting requirements, healthcare reform fees, affordability and plan requirements
- HR support & consulting
- Employee education & communication
- Cost and contribution analysis
IMA Group Benefits works with the highest quality providers and partners in the marketplace specializing in benefit brokerage and client services. Employer core group products include:
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Critical Illness
- Cancer Insurance
This is the best opportunity to review your company’s eligibility requirements for certain benefits and benefit levels.