Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Personal Lines Department. Provide dedicated, exceptional service to a high net worth book of personal lines business.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Personal Lines Department
- Be a resource for questions related to coverage and client service
- Guide staff to work with established best practices to ensure consistency in client service
- Motivate and train staff to provide comprehensive insurance solutions to their clients, including cross-selling, up-selling and account rounding
- Onboard and mentor team members to become key contributors
- Coordinate department and 1:1 meetings, fostering positive working relationships
- Maintain and open, collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Build and maintain insurance company relations
- Retain and grow a book of private client accounts
- Build long term client relationships
- Review & analyze coverage to match client needs
- Service clients through renewal reviews, marketing and miscellaneous transactions
- Identify opportunities for account rounding, cross selling and up-selling
Required skills and qualifications:
- Commitment to IMA’s core values of being Client Focused, Solution Driven, and Doing the Right Thing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Private Client/High Net Worth accounts
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to help people
- Knowledge of carrier rating systems and appetites
- Well organized, detailed-oriented and a team player
- Must be a champion for the success of peers and their team
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a culture of teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in working with AMS360 a plus
- Property & Casualty license required (or willingness to obtain)
- Possession of, or in pursuit of, professional insurance designations a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ personal insurance experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a well established insurance agency with offices in Worcester and Burlington. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.