IMA is seeking an Account Executive to join our Personal Lines team.
Service and grow an existing personal lines book of business. Provide timely, accurate guidance and service to our personal lines clients, focusing on client satisfaction.
- Retention & growth of an assigned book of personal lines accounts
- Review & analyze coverage to match client needs
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ensure all service needs are met
- Identify opportunities to account round, cross sell and up-sell
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with insurance company representatives
- Work collaboratively with all departments to maintain operational flow
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager
Required skills and qualifications:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of personal lines coverage and markets
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organized and detailed-oriented
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow to ensure completion of tasks
- Possess analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a culture of teamwork and cooperation
- Creativity valued as a key attribute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in working with AMS360 a plus
- Property & Casualty license required (or willingness to obtain)
- Possession of, or in pursuit of, professional insurance designations a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ personal insurance experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a well established insurance agency with offices in Worcester and Burlington. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.