IMA is seeking an Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines Mid Market team. In partnership with the Production team, our Account Executives take a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that quality solutions are communicated and delivered to our clients in a clear and timely manner.
Our Account Executives are expected to serve our commercial lines clients by regularly evaluating coverage to make sure needs are met, and by providing timely, accurate guidance. Excellent organization and communication skills are a must.
We are looking for motivated Account Executives who can provide creative risk management solutions while contributing to the agency’s growth through account rounding, cross selling and up-selling their book of business. At IMA you can be a trusted advisor to your clients while directly contributing to key business outcomes including client retention, client satisfaction, and enhancing IMA’s value to our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of an assigned book of mid market accounts, including policy changes, invoicing and coverage review.
- Maintain appropriate coverage for clients; identify gaps and offer solutions.
- Provide prompt, accurate feedback to client inquiries.
- Understand clients’ operations and provide coverage advice and solutions for changing needs.
- Facilitate the renewal process by gathering information, securing renewals, and providing terms to the clients in advance of the effective date.
- Remarketing as needed, including online rating and/or completing and submitting applications.
- Build strong, positive working relationships with clients, carriers, and members of the IMA team.
- Contribute to the Agency’s growth through account rounding, cross selling and upselling within the existing book of business.
- Follow established workflows and maintain accurate records.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial underwriting and coverage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow to ensure completion of all tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to culture of teamwork and cooperation
- Creativity valued as a key attribute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in working with AMS360 a plus
- Positive relationships and ability to negotiate with key carriers
- Property & Casualty license required (or willingness to obtain)
- Possession of, or in pursuit of, professional insurance designations a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial insurance experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a well established insurance agency in the heart of Worcester. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.