Commercial Insurance Account Executive
IMA is seeking an Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines team. In partnership with the Production team, our Account Executives take a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that quality solutions are communicated and delivered to our clients in a clear and timely manner.
Our Account Executives are expected to serve our commercial lines clients by regularly evaluating coverage to make sure needs are met, and by providing timely, accurate guidance. Excellent organization and communication skills are a must.
We are looking for motivated Account Executives who can provide creative risk management solutions while contributing to the agency’s growth through account rounding, cross selling and up-selling their book of business. At IMA you can be a trusted advisor to your clients while directly contributing to key business outcomes including client retention, client satisfaction, and enhancing IMA’s value to our clients.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial underwriting and coverage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow to ensure completion of all tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to culture of teamwork and cooperation
- Creativity valued as a key attribute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in working with AMS360 a plus
- Positive relationships and ability to negotiate with key carriers
- Property & Casualty license required (or willingness to obtain)
- Possession of, or in pursuit of, professional insurance designations a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial insurance experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to email@example.com.
We are a well established insurance agency with offices in Worcester and Burlington. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.