IMA is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Executive to provide concierge risk management services for an assigned book of Commercial Lines Premier accounts. Manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis, acting as a trusted resource to clients.
Drive the renewal process in conjunction with the Sales team, ensuring coverage needs are met and delivered to clients in a timely manner. This role directly contributes to key business outcomes including client retention and client satisfaction.
- Primary relationship and service manager for key accounts
- Create and maintain insurance programs for complex risks
- Act as an outsourced risk manager to clients, providing prompt, accurate guidance in covering their changing needs
- Maintain appropriate coverage for commercial lines clients; clearly communicate coverage terms and limitations
- Provide service in accordance with our Stewardship Program, including:
- Pre-Renewal, Renewal and Stewardship Meetings
- Market and Coverage analysis
- Coordination of Claim Reviews and Trend Analysis
- Providing clients with an understanding of coverage so they can make informed decisions
- Build strong, positive working relationships with clients, carriers, and members of the IMA team
- Contribute to the Agency’s growth through account rounding, cross selling, and up-selling within the existing book of business
- Follow established workflows and maintain accurate records
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial insurance experience
- Property & Casualty license required
- Possession of, or in pursuit of, professional insurance designations a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Client Focused and Solution Driven
- Proven ability to build long-term professional relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial underwriting and coverage
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow to ensure completion of all tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to culture of teamwork and cooperation
- Creativity valued as a key attribute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in working with AMS360 a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to email@example.com.
We are a well established insurance agency in the heart of Worcester. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.