Are you a passionate, enthusiastic, and organized people-person known for bringing creative marketing plans to the table that are proven to drive brand and sales results? You may be the ideal candidate for our high-performing insurance marketing specialist position that we need to take our company’s marketing experience to the next level. Reporting to senior management this individual contributor role will serve as the point person for developing, creating, and implementing strategic growth and digital marketing campaigns that support our public relations, insurance sales representatives, and team members, and reach our customers who are seeking ways to safeguard against the risks of everyday life. Bring your positive attitude and proactive problem-solving skills and we will provide you with the support you need to continuously grow your career.
IMA is a large family owned and operated high end commercial insurance agency that puts people first. We empower our staff of insurance professionals to conduct business with clients in a way that is human, honest, transparent, friendly, supportive, and mutually rewarding. We also like to have fun. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to hear more, please email us your resume.
- Manage all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, insurance agents, sales agents, and marketing team members.
- Support insurance sales and brand awareness goals through events and other marketing initiatives that foster new and engage existing members of target audience groups.
- Test, report on, and optimize content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, paid media buys, speaking engagements, events, and more to ensure a positive cost-per-lead ratio that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Proactively monitor emerging trends within the insurance and marketing industry, flagging relevant reports to managers, as needed.
- Track marketing campaigns, events, e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information in CRM systems.
- Work in tandem with creativeness on the graphic design team (other IMA staff members) to ensure completion of marketing campaign(s) and promotional materials and other collateral.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and technology needed to excel, complete work and help IMA stay relevant while leading the way in the insurance industry.
- Works with, communicates with, and responds to the media (requests), including preparing articles, press kits, press releases and other content initiatives when necessary.
- Adhoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience to include but not limited to digital marketing specialist role, entry-level marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in the insurance industry is a plus.
- Proven proficiency leveraging CRM, analytics platforms, and marketing automation tools.
- Experience in digital publishing; Familiarity with web design, content management, graphic design, visual communication, B2B advertising campaigns, SEO and Google Analytics is a “plus.”
- Candidates must have core computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Exemplary organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required. The candidate must also possess the passion and discipline to stay at the forefront of marketing trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- Aptitude to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and project management skills; High quality and productions standards and exemplary professional presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Advertising or other related discipline is required.
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a well established insurance agency in the heart of Worcester. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.