Assist the agency in providing a positive client experience through a variety of support and administrative tasks. Provide operations support by effectively managing various programs and processes.
- Warmly welcome visitors; answer, and direct calls promptly.
- Distribute incoming faxes as appropriate.
- Registration of employee continuing education classes.
- Organize and maintain conference room schedule and equipment, to include catering and refreshments as needed.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies, and order replacements as needed including general office products, kitchen supplies, printed material, new hire drinkware and name plates.
- Assist with company events and activities.
- Oversee IMA anniversary program and birthdays.
- Update and maintain departmental & employee contact lists.
- Update and maintain email marketing distribution lists in Constant Contact or other email marketing platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining carrier credentials for existing employees, outsourced team members, new hires, and exiting employees.
- Perform new hire background checks and set up credentials for access to ATLAS registry system as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining carrier Power of Attorney forms for existing employees, new hires, and exiting employees.
- Backup other members of the support and administrative team as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in administrative/clerical role
- Strong work ethic, takes ownership and initiative to see tasks through to completion
- Positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to shift between tasks
Associates Degree (Preferred)
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a well established insurance agency in the heart of Worcester. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.