We are seeking a highly motivated, sales minded Small Business Unit Team Leader
Responsible for the growth and retention of the agency’s portfolio of Commercial Lines Small Business clients. Contribute to the strategic management of the Commercial Lines Team.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the Commercial Lines Small Business Unit, including balancing of workloads, assignment of accounts, and improving workflow efficiencies
- Onboard and mentor teams members to become key contributors
- Coordinate department and 1:1 meetings
- Hold the team accountable for providing timely renewals and meeting quarterly account rounding objectives
- Manage the day-to-day needs of an assigned book of small business accounts, including policy changes, invoicing and coverage review
- Provide prompt, accurate feedback to client and team member inquiries
- Procure coverage and support SBU marketing efforts as needed, including online rating and/or completing and submitting applications
- Build strong, positive working relationships with clients, carriers, and members of the IMA team
- Contribute to the Agency’s growth through account rounding, cross selling and upselling within the existing book of business.
- Follow established workflows and maintain accurate records.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
We offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and solid training for motivated individuals providing a pathway to career development and success.
IMA offers a competitive salary & benefit package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a well established insurance agency with offices in Worcester and Burlington. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.